Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday Review ~The Pixie~

All of you readers with Etsy shops, listen up! If you're looking for a new, unique promo to send out with orders you'll want to check in with Catherine at The Pixie. About a month ago I put out an Alchemy request on Etsy for an idea that I had for a simple yet useful promo item. I got quite a few great bids, but one really caught my eye. From Catherine's bid I could tell that she was right on the same page as I was about what I was wanting. I've been wanting to participate in a sample box for quite some time, but with the type of product I make it's impossible for me to actually send in samples (for those of you who aren't familiar with sample boxes, check out The Little Black Box and Sampler Village). I wanted a promo that would represent my work with a few pictures, but also be useful and not just immediately go in the trash. So I came up with the idea to make a small matchbook notepad with a few small pictures of my work for the first few pages. Catherine came in with a great bid, not only on price but with the detail and thought that she put into the project. She had the fabulous idea of recycling tea bag wrappers as the pages of the notebook, how cool is that?! And so I present to you the result of her very hard work :)


The first 5 pages are various pictures of different products I offer, and the rest is the tea wrapper blank sheets for jotting down notes. I am so thrilled with the end result, I'm actually kicking myself that I didn't think of it sooner. I urge anyone looking for great promo items to contact Catherine now. Not only will you love your new promos, but she was absolutely wonderful to work with. Communication was top notch, and she's just a neat lady all around! Contact her at The Pixie on Etsy for pricing. I highly recommend it!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so ingenious! Not only are they adorable, but people will keep them until they use up all of the notebook pages. That is one creative lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! Very unique and they look great :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one! I also love to respond :)