Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Feature ~Jenuine Jewels~

Well, I think the fog of illness is starting to clear, at least a bit. Thank you to all of you kind souls for your warm well wishes, I think they were a great help ;)


For this Friday's feature shop, I'm happy to introduce Jenuine Jewels. Looking through Jen's shop I can almost feel the warmth of sunshine and hear the crash of the ocean. The stones that she chooses have a very beachy feel to me, and with warm weather right around the corner these pieces would be a great addition to any spring or summer wardrobe. The color of the Mist Chalcedony Drop Earrings ($22) perfectly match the pale blue of the shallow water at the beach.








And just check out this amazingly gorgeous pair of Lavender Opalite Swirl Earrings ($18). The wire work is just fantastically beautiful.








Your Loves Necklace ($22)
Personalized hand stamped pendant.
He Loves Me Ring ($10)
Made to order in your size.














Not only is Jenuine Jewels a beautiful shop, it's amazingly affordable, too. As a fairly frugal shopper, I love to find amazing hand crafted jewelry in my budget.
And I'm so very excited to announce that Jenuine Jewels is offering up a gorgeous piece of jewelry for my next blog giveaway!! So please check back Tuesday and enter to win, you won't be disappointed :)

Also, head on over to this week's giveaway and enter, the winner will be picked randomly Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for this lovely feature! You are so kind and amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one! I also love to respond :)