Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Feature ~House Hold Words~

Today's Friday feature is inspired by my longing for a space to decorate. I've been pining after the wall decals from House Hold Words for quite some time now. What a great way to decorate virtually any space! Especially if you are a renter (which we will be whenever we do get a place of our own) and can not paint just any way you want. Here are some of my favorite decals....


Hanging BIRD CAGE - Vinyl wall decal sticker art removable- Made to Order - Classy elegant modern Chic - $39.00







Songbird Sparrow Birdie on a tree branch vinyl graphics decal Stickers art - $9.00









I Love You To The Moon And Back Vinyl Wall Lettering Decal with stars - $19.00








If you're looking for a quick and fairly inexpensive way to decorate your space, check out House Hold Words on Etsy, they have such a large selection that they are sure to have something for everyone!

Also, don't forget to check out this week's giveaway from Jenuine Jewels, it's a great one!!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I want to get some for Silas' room once we get them switched over (if that ever happens. ha!). I saw some cute monkeys and trees. Leaning in that direction. He'll have the yellow beetle bed, so I'm thinking it'll be like a nice drive on a country road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    Those stickers look awesome especially the birdcage.

    José

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, yes, that would be awesome! I can't wait to see that beetle bed in action, too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those decals are so beautiful! I love birds so much :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I love these. Very beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one! I also love to respond :)