Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Review ~Mama K's Aromatic Play Clay~




Okay, who doesn't like play dough? I mean, I'm 29 and I still love to get my hands on the squishy colorful stuff. So when it was time to introduce it to my son, I knew I wanted to get some of the wonderful handmade variety that I had found on Etsy. I settled on Mama K's Aromatic Play Clay due to the essential oil scents and the great colors.










The play clay comes in 7 different scents to invoke different moods:

Soothed ~ Lavender
Eased ~ Bergamot
Inspired ~ Lemongrass
Balanced ~ Geranium
Uplifted ~ Sweet Orange
Refreshed ~ Cardamom
Relaxed ~ Chamomile

Prices range from $4.99 for one scent to $30 for the complete set of 7.




From the Mama K site, "Mama K's Aromatic Play Clay is a 100% natural modeling clay made using only certified GF* flours and organic essential oils. No synthetics, no artificial dyes, nothing but natural. Feels great to play with."

We got the set of all 7 and my favorite scent is the lemongrass, so fresh smelling! My son loves the vibrant colors, especially the geranium. He received a small set of the mass market play dough and when we pull them all out he always picks the Mama K's first! I think he likes the feel of it better, it's softer and molds easier. And I love to just knead and roll it around, it's a great stress reliever.
So if you are in the market for a great gift for a kid, or even a fun loving adult, head on over to Mama K's!

3 comments:

  1. I am loving this! I am thinking it would be a super addition to our easter baskets, Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh neat! I could see this really bringing out the kid in me, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, that's a great idea! Gosh, I haven't even though of Easter baskets yet, thanks for reminding me :)

    And I'm right with you, Sarah! When I first opened them I was surprised at how long I wanted to play with them, I think my kid was done before I was, ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one! I also love to respond :)