Saturday, March 13, 2010

Total timesuck website

I love/hate finding new websites that just suck you in and make you click around for waaayyyy too long. So here's a new total time suck website I found, Young Me/Now Me. It's a project by Ze Frank where he asks people to recreate a childhood picture. Simply find a picture of yourself as a child and then recreate the pose and facial expression as best you can. I totally got sucked into clicking through the photos for quite some time. This is my favorite so far. How much sweeter can you get? And I love this one, too funny. If I could figure out how to get my piece of crap scanner to work, and find an old pic of myself, I would so totally submit one.
I'll be randomly bringing you more time suck websites, cause I want you to waste as much time as I do. You're welcome ;)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! What a great website. Made me smile and nearly tear up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! I contacted a while back when sharing your bags on my blog. Glad to see you visit TLE - Kelly is so great. Glad to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - that's exactly what I DON'T need is another one of these sites, but now I think I'm officially to hooked to the one you mentioned.

    Mine right now is Young House Love (www.younghouselove.com) about a young married couple that have DIYed their entire home! It's seriously addicting!

    And thanks for your support on my blog! I appreciate your feedback. I hope you're right - that it's a "real" sale. I'm not going to give up on it yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one! I also love to respond :)