Thursday, March 11, 2010

Someone come build me a playhouse.

We have a large deck in the backyard that is built around an above ground swimming pool. There is an area that used to be a shower space but we no longer use it, and it already has a floor and a frame around it that I want to use to make a small playhouse for the boy. I've been looking online for some pics of playhouses to give me some inspiration, though I think they are having the opposite effect on me. They are making me feel quite inferior and I need someone to just come build one for me. Look at these things!

Man, now I just want my own playhouse. A nice place to go and sit in a comfy chair, with a nice hot cup of coffee (cause my playhouse has a coffee maker), and can just embroider and sew to my hearts content. I can dream, right?

7 comments:

  1. I love the cute little playhouse but I don't know how to make them either. I like the first and last ones the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooo cute!!! Right out of a storybook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so amazing! I think you should have one built...for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is great I can't wait till my daughter is old enough for a playhouse, maybe she will let me share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so COOL! I would love to live in one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful playhouses! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those playhouses are AMAZING. I love the kooky Hansel and Gretel looking ones and the ultra-modern one, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each and every one! I also love to respond :)