Monday, April 5, 2010

Back to life....

Back to reality.....
Well, the long dreamed of and greatly anticipated beach vacation has come to an end :( But it is nice to be home and to get back into our daily groove, there is something to be said about the familiarity of a mundane routine. But there is also something to say about the waves crashing right outside your living room, and enjoying a nice frosty drink while your toes are in the sand.....

{The view from our balcony.}

{The boy taking in the view.}

{Mr. Bleu}
{Our condo building, as seen from the beach.}
{My good friend and her adorable kiddos.}
{All the boys braving the chilly water.}
As always I'm usually behind the camera (which is not too bad a deal, really) so you'll just have to take my word that I was actually there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each and every one! I also love to respond :)